Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas cards

I loved making this little set of 4 cards with their envelopes, in total I made 6 little packages like this for six lucky ladies, the only thing different was that each stripped card had a different kind of sticker on it. 24 cards and envelopes in all, but I had fun.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becky said...

These are super cute! I especially like the tree card! Great work!

Pilar said...

Gracias por las tarjetas!!! Son muy lindas, a todos a quienes se las he mostrado les encantan y a mi me da pena entregarlas....!
Feliz Navidad

Becky said...

I honestly don't remember how I came across your blog! I probably was visiting someone else's that had your blog on their page!

Claudia said...

Muy generoso tu gesto Carolina, estan preciosas las tarjetas...me gusto mucho como amarraste el set, super artistico.

GRACIAS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gracias Caro, las tarjetas estan lindas, fue un gesto mu lindo que tuviste con tus nuevas amigas del Minerva!!

Carmen said...

I am one of the lucky ones, and they are even cuter live! Thank you so much Carolina!