Monday, October 08, 2007

Workshop information

Register for my workshops

You can register for my workshops here: https://www.union.ufl.edu/leisure/secure/category.asp?subj=arts
The two workshops offered are,

Course#: 9011 Scrapbooking workshop: October 13th
and
Course#: 9010 Holiday Scrapbooking workshop: December 1st
$15 pays for one day.
Make sure that my name Carolina Diaz is listed next to instructor.

What are we going to do? We will be working on 2 or 3 projects that you will be making from scratch, this website has some examples of the many possible projects we will be working on.

Do I bring pictures? Please bring pictures if you want, and if you are please bring a lot of them. Like maybe around 30, we might not use all of them, but just bring them.

What else do I have to bring? Well you don't have to bring anything, but if you have already started scrapbooking then you can bring some of your stuff if you want, like your favorite papers or embellishments or pictures.

I have started a scrapbook already, is this class for me? Don't worry, I will show you the wonders of mini-albums and many techniques to go with them. You will walk out of my class full of inspiration and ideas that can be applied to the scrapbook you are already working on.

What if there is no more space in any of the classes? Well, I am pretty certain that if you can get 10 people, then it will be possible to open another workshop and this time you can choose from a mini-albums or a regular scrapbooking class.

I want to take another class. Well I am pretty sure that next Spring I will have a 7 day class, and it will be very different from the workshop but just as great if not better with all the different projects that I have to offer, and many more techniques and ideas.

I have more questions. Then please send me an email with them at caro3600@gmail.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Bonjorno, caro3600.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisiall.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare cialis in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagraradj.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare viagra generico[/url] [url=http://cialisantr.pun.pl/ ]Compra cialis online[/url] [url=http://viagrarier.pun.pl/ ]Compra viagra generico[/url] [url=http://cialistagh.pun.pl/ ]Vendita cialis generico[/url] [url=http://viagraenat.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra generico[/url]